We welcome all new patients.

Practice Area

You can register as a new patient with the practice if you live in our inner practice area - within the blue boundary:

How to register as a new patient

Our main practice boundary:


Generally if you move outside the boundary you will need to register with a new practice.  We also have an 'outer boundary' which is slightly larger - meaning if you move only a very short distance you may not have to register with the new practice.

How to register as a new patient

Visit the surgery in person and complete an application form at reception. You do not need proof of address or immigration status, ID or an NHS number

Online Registration

If you wish to register online please fill out these three forms:

We cannot process your registration until we have received all three forms from you. 

  1. New Patient Registration form - GMS1
  2. Alcohol questionnaire
  3. Summary Care Record opt-in/out


Overseas Visitors

If you are an overseas visitor to the UK there may be a charge to see the doctor or nurse. For further information, please contact reception.

Updating Your Details

Please let us know if you move address, change your phone number(s) or email. You can do this in person or if you are registered for online services you can do this via the patient portal.