Since December 2020, we have worked with other local practices to help provide COVID-19 vaccinations for patients in the priority groups. Regretfully, to ensure we can meet the needs of all our patients going forward, we are not able to continue offering this service for the next phase of the vaccination programme (people aged under 50).
We are still providing second vaccinations for people in the priority groups who had their first dose at Alwoodley and will contact you when your second vaccination is due. The second dose is really important to make sure you get the maximum amount of protection against Covid-19 so please book your appointment as soon as you hear from us.
How to book your first vaccination
If you are eligible for your vaccination and would like to book an appointment, please visit the National Booking Service website. If you are not able to book online you can call 119 free of charge, between 7am and 11pm seven days a week.
Vaccinations are available at the following centres across the city:
· Elland Road Community Vaccination Centre, Leeds
· The Village Hotel Leeds North, Headingley
· The Village Hotel Leeds South, Morley
· Superdrug, The Merrion Centre, Leeds
· Bramley Village Health & Wellbeing Centre, Bramley
· The Grange Medical Centre, Seacroft
· Wetherby Town Hall, Wetherby
· St Mary's Parochial Hall, Middleton
· St Martins GP practice, Chapeltown